Further improving it
- DC/DC Predefined topologies (single and double loops)
- Import transfer function from txt file
- Bode plots, Polar plots
- Export regulator to PSIM
- Parametric sweep
- Solutions map
- Regulator design algorithms (K, K-plus, Manual)
- Text data panels
SmartCtrl v2.0 & SmartCtrl v2.0 Pro
In addition to SmartCtrl 1.1
- New link SmartCtrl – PSIM (power stage, initial conditions)
- Audiosuceptibility and output impedance plots
- Enhanced PFC design tool
- s-domain transfer function for the plant (coefficients).
- New design space for PI controllers
- New global export function
SmartCtrl 2.0 Pro
- Digital control design tool (V1 analog translation)
In addition to SmartCtrl 1.0
- Boost PFC converter
- Transient plots
- Plant in Txt format (from AC sweep)
- Import transfer functions (Merge)
- Export transfer functions and transient plots
SmartCtrl v2.1 & SmartCtrl v2.1 Pro
In addition to SmartCtrl 2.0
- Peak- current mode control
- Any analytical formula is now supported. Model generation as easy as Mathcad or Matlab.
- Additional loads. Battery chargers, constant power load, etc.
- Input impedance plots. System stability analysis
- Enhanced solutions map
- Steady-state waveforms. Fast scale stability analysis
- Updated link to PSIM
SmartCtrl 2.1 Pro
- Digital control design tool (V2 design directly in z domain)
Coming soon… a new version with a lot of new features.
Click here to learn about the upcoming version and its features.