Analog and Digital Control of DC-DC Converters Training
Join us in Madrid next March 15th and 16th!
Place: Madrid, Spain
Date: March 15th & 16th, 2018
Course fees (including lunch):
Industry 900 Euros
Education 750 Euros
The objective of the course is to acquire the basic abilities about controller design for voltage source converters. Starting with a basic study of the control problem, the more important control structures will be covered together the main aspects to be into account in the digital implementation. Design procedures based on software tools like PSIM and SmartCtrl will be applied and illustrated through practical design cases.
- Section I: Fundamentals of DC-DC converters.
- Section II: Modeling and control of DC-DC converters
- Section III: Modeling and Control of a Buck converter with input filter
- Section IV: Feed-forward techniques applied to DC-DC converters
- Section V: Modeling and analog control of the Flyback DC-DC converter in CCM and DCM operation modes
- Section VI: The digital control loop
- Section VII: Digital control design
- Section VIII: Basic example of digitally controlled bidirectional buck converter
- Section IX: Complete digital design of Flyback converter: SmartCtrl design PSIM simulation and HW experiments