For every DC-DC converter and control type, the transfer functions (TF), output voltage to input voltage (Audiosusceptibility) and output voltage to output current (output impedance) are shown as additional Bode Plots. These TF are very interesting for system converters. E.g. power distribution in satellites, etc.
There are many available transfer functions:
– Open-loop audio susceptibility
– Closed-loop audio susceptibility
– Open-loop output impedance
– Closed-loop output impedance
– Open-loop input impedance
– Closed-loop input impedance
With Parametric Sweep you can perform a sensitivity analysis on every parameter of the plant, sensor and regulator and observe how this change affects the system. Data is updated in real time.
– Input and output voltages
– Converter inductance, filter capacitor, cap ESR, etc.
– Output power
– Switching frequency
– Sensor gain and bandwidth
– Regulator resistors and capacitors
Multiloop Control Structures
Average – current control
– Inner and outer compensator design
Peak – current mode control
– Compensating ramp design
– High frequency effects
Compensator Design and Synthesis Algorithms
Design your control through the K method. From the desired MF and fc, the frequency of the zeros and poles is calculated.
Optimize the control either through the K plus method or manually. Then choose the poles and zeros frequency of the compensator with the simple click of a mouse.